Are you familiar with the many ways a dental bridge can be used and helpful for those with a missing tooth? If not, then we have exciting news for you! If you struggle with one or more missing teeth, a dental bridge might be an ideal option to restore your teeth and the appearance of your smile.
Our prosthodontist , Dr. Joshua Renk, provides dental bridges for those who need them to restore their teeth and oral health. That is why our team at Las Vegas Prosthodontics in Las Vegas, Nevada, is excited to share some helpful insights on them so you can better know what you can expect from such a device.
– Bite stability: These prosthetics can help restore bite stability.
– Longevity: It may be possible for a properly maintained device to withstand decades of wear and potentially provide a lifetime of support.
– Tooth movements: If you have problems with the movement of teeth, this device can help stabilize nearby teeth and keep them in their proper place.
– Chewing and eating improvements: You can enhance your smile and your eating and chewing abilities.
– Visual appearance: They may dramatically improve the look of smiles that feature missing teeth.
– Speech improvements: The prosthetic can improve issues that may have been suffered due to missing teeth, including speech problems.
– Oral hygiene: It might improve your oral hygiene and reduce plaque buildup in gaps caused by missing teeth.
As you can see, dental bridges can be beneficial to those who need smile restorations. If you have questions or concerns about your oral health our team is happy to help you. So, call us today at 702-263-4300 and make an appointment with a member of our team. We are happy to help you.