Do you have an embarrassing gap in your smile? Do you have a lost tooth and don’t know how to restore it? If this sounds like you, then we have interesting news for you! Our dentist, Dr. Joshua Renk with Las Vegas Prosthodontics in Las Vegas, Nevada, is trained in dental bridges and is happy to talk to you about how dental bridges can restore your smile with this list of necessary information on them.
Here is a list of benefits for choosing dental bridges:
– Dental bridges can prove to be highly effective in situations where gaps would otherwise normally allow teeth to move around.
– Dental bridges are highly effective for filling in gaps that may have been left behind by missing teeth.
– A complete set of teeth with dental bridges inserted into the gaps where you have lost teeth can help restore bite stability.
– If you have issues with speech patterns due to missing teeth, dental bridges can help.
-The look of your smile can be impaired if you have missing teeth. Fortunately, it can be reversed with a prosthetic such as dental bridges.
– Through the use of a dental bridge, space maintenance can be corrected and adjusted.
– Improve your eating and chewing skills by replacing missing teeth.
If you are ready to fill the gap in your smile, then call us today at 702-263-4300 to make an appointment. Dental bridges are offered in our practice, and we are happy to help you restore your smile the best way possible for your unique needs.